Thursday, July 1, 2021

Puzzle #377 - Not So Simple Loop

Recently, Logic Showcase 25 on Puzzlers Club concluded, with the prompt being to make a puzzle with a non-square grid. I made a last minute Simple Loop.
Or, you know. A not so simple loop going through 6 different tilings that penpa has. No interface link here, just a loop puzzle that was a lot of fun to make- if any given part wasn't working out, I could just trash it and move to the next one! That actually did happen once, too. I'm quite happy with how this ended up turning out, even if I never want to see another triangular grid again.

1 comment:

  1. Browsing through your puzzles, this one caught my eye and I gave it a go. I took a screenshot and drew the path in paint, the old fashioned way. I really enjoyed it, thanks!
    -Miika

    ReplyDelete