Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Puzzle #64 - 4x4x4 (Foursight)

Nope, it's not in 3D. Foursight is an original creation by wormsofcan, heavily inspired by Yajisan-Kazusan, and was featured in WAPC Part 2 with a pretty tricky but fun puzzle. This genre is one of my absolute favorites and I wish there were more puzzles of the type. Be the change you wish to see and all that, so... I made a couple.

The rules are as follows:
Shade black some tetrominos on the grid. Tetrominos may be rotated and/or reflected. Tetrominos may not be adjacent to each other. The remaining white cells must form a connected region. Cells with clues may be shaded. Each unshaded clue gives the shape of the first tetromino seen in the given direction, or X if there is no such tetromino. Clues that end up shaded are irrelevant and may or may not be true.
As I write this, I'm slowly working on another one of these for the next post. Hopefully it doesn't take as long to make as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment