Saturday, March 7, 2020

Puzzle #121 - Snake Park (Statue Park)

And finally, my actual entry for Logic Showcase 13, which asked for a Statue Park puzzle with a piece bank with at least 2 different sizes. I decided to go for a piece bank with a shared property as I felt that it would allow for some interesting deductions, and people agreed with me as this ended up winning the showcase!
The piece bank is shown below, and contains all snakelike polyominos of size 3, 4 and 5.
I'm incredibly happy with how this one turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your victory! I liked this puzzle a lot. Some very nice deductions around the middle of the solve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, is Logic Showcase a feature in the Puzzler's Club magazine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a constructing competition that takes place roughly once a month on the Puzzler's Club Discord server- if you have a Discord ID, let me know and I can shoot you an invite :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to join! My ID is 235472855100424203.

    ReplyDelete