Saturday, January 16, 2021

Puzzle #293 - Bounce (Simple Loop)

A couple weeks ago, the Chip's Challenge Discord was discussing a few levels that behaved like Simple Loop. The most notable of these were my own Pairing Off (demonstrating an entry/parity argument in the corners) and David "pieguy" Stolp's the wrong parity (which has 1920 different solution paths from some local ambiguities, but is still a fascinating experience to solve). I said that I'd learned some tricks that could result in making a level of that style that was even harder, and whipped up this puzzle to demonstrate. I also made a second puzzle beforehand to outline a different deduction, which is similar to a prior puzzle I've posted so I'll just include it here as a bonus. The intended step can be circumvented there, anyway.

Seasoned veterans of the type will see what I'm going for here without any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment