Saturday, April 24, 2021

Puzzle #338 - Dual

About a week ago I started wondering if it would be possible to create a Doppelblock with only one number for the columns, and another for the rows. It uh... turned out it was possible but extremely unfriendly. I shared this on the Puzzler's Club Discord and it was, in fact, a horrifying monstrosity.

So why am I posting a puzzle here that I've outright stated is unfair? Because with one small change it turns out that not only is it fair, but a nice solve too. I just figured it was worth posting the "pure" version as well because it is unique on its own, which I find quite ridiculous.
Yep, that's all it takes- giving a single cell in an unclued row and column is enough. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete