Thursday, February 17, 2022

Puzzle #409 - Mirror, Mirror (Aqre)

It took me a while to actually sit down to make a serious Aqre puzzle (since rooms still don't feel right for me with the other constraints) so of course, when I did I went for a very ambitious theme of symmetric rooms, with a 5 on one side and a 2 on the other. It took surprisingly little time to find a working puzzle, but it took significantly longer to find a version that I felt had fair enough logic. It's still really subtle and I'll probably put together a walkthrough for this one to explain the intention at some point later.

Also, Puzzle Ramayan round 1 recently concluded, and I recorded my third place finish, and added a few annotations throughout. If you're interested, feel free to check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment