Friday, June 9, 2023

Puzzle #483 - Just 4 Fun (Kurodoko)

I'm back.

Sorry about the 5 months of inactivity, I had always intended to post my modest backlog of puzzles after Secret Solver (you'll see why) and also wanted to have a small series leading up to puzzle 500. And as part of that leadup, I had wanted to share the puzzles I made for friends who participated in Yajilin Yacht. Yes. That Yajilin Yacht from July/August last year. I kept getting sidetracked but I'd already made the plan and I elected to stick to it, because how long would making 5 more puzzles take? How long would making 3 more take? Apparently, the answer was months and months. Sorry guys, but I did at least get everything out, and now it's time to catch up.

I made this Kurodoko puzzle quite a while ago to show a fun deduction with 4s, and it seems like a pretty good puzzle to start back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment