Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Puzzle #336 - Failed Practice (Cipher Skyscrapers)

The third round of the Puzzle Grand Prix was held last weekend, and in some slight preparation for the puzzle I was most scared of, a Cipher Skyscrapers, I made one. But then the ending didn't quite work well without a hacky patch and then I didn't notice that the patch broke everything so there were 0 solutions... which I suppose matches my GP experience as I finished the round. But I broke the Skyscrapers and had to redo it and also had answer key errors on both Shakashakas resulting in a (for me) poor showing. Hopefully I can make that up in future rounds and get a clean finish on a tough one.

Anyway, solve as a regular Skyscrapers puzzle where each letter (A-D) stands for a different number.

No comments:

Post a Comment