Monday, October 10, 2022

Puzzles #433 & #434 - No Two Ways About It (Yajilin)

This was the 8th Yajilin puzzle from my somewhat recent LMI contest, Yajilin Yacht. A solution video for the contest puzzle can be found on the contest page. Additionally, I've included a second puzzle with the same theme that I made first but rejected from the contest for being too hard for the intended placement.

This puzzle was actually meant to be the 4th puzzle in the contest, as I expected Tilted Square to turn out a lot harder than it did, and this to turn out a lot easier than it did.

With that in mind, this bonus puzzle was also originally meant to slot in at the 4th puzzle in the contest - however I knew immediately that doing so would be a terrible idea and rejected the puzzle out of hand. I probably should have revisited these two after swapping 4 and 8 to see which one I liked more, since I really don't know. They both have their strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment