Friday, June 25, 2021

Puzzle #369 - Hexagony Yajisan-Kazusan

When picking genres for Hexagony I always wanted to include a "dynasty" genre where shaded cells couldn't share a side. Most genres in that form didn't make the transition very well, but Yajisan-Kazusan did. It still proved difficult to construct but I love how it turned out- a lot of my difficulty was from the theme I went for. This was probably the only overvalued puzzle on the contest, as almost everyone who submitted in groups knocked this out a much better points per minute than other puzzles- I probably should have taken 5 points from this and put it onto something like the 2nd Double Choco. On that note, Double Choco walkthroughs tomorrow, Aqre walkthroughs after that, and then more puzzles from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment