Friday, December 11, 2020

Puzzle #261 - All Four None (Tatami Sashigane)

Funny story about this variant- I originally tried applying it to Tentaisho instead, and constructed 4 working puzzles (and 1 failed construction where I gave up on the variant rule). However... none of them needed the variant to be unique! Not even one!

So I switched to Sashigane and themed it on the number 4. Solve as a standard Sashigane, except there can be no gridpoints where 4 borders meet. I checked afterwards, and the variant is required- though it shouldn't be too tricky of a solve.

The bottom left of this puzzle has been changed from its original version, as the original version had two solutions. That's what I get for slipping behind schedule, I guess- I'm a few days ahead at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment