Saturday, December 26, 2020

Puzzle #276 - Chained (Cave)

This post is a bit different- no puzzle image, no interface link, just a link to where it's published on Grandmaster Puzzles. Most of my readers have probably already seen and solved this puzzle from a month ago. This blog is where I want to keep a record of all of my puzzles, and so it gets this post. Why now and not then? Simple, I had already planned for December 1st - 25th to be a variant series for numbers 251 - 275 and linking when it was first posted would have thrown off my numbering :P


I wasn't necessarily expecting this one to get accepted as the logic felt fairly plain to me with a fairly weak theme, but here we are. I tend to use diagonally touching clues in my Cave puzzles and this one was no exception- I have a few more puzzles waiting to be published in the future that I'm much more pleased with the construction of.

Which of course says a lot about them, because this one is solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment