Thursday, July 6, 2023

Puzzles #522 & #523 - So Many Bees Part 5

For secret solver last year, I was assigned to write a puzzle for dylanamite. I did not write a puzzle, I wrote a 26 puzzle set that I'll be posting over the next 8 days, ending on the 10th with the full PDF that was sent. When Jamie signed Dylan up (Dylan would have anyway) he did so with the comment "please send me so many bees". And so, I sent so, so, so many bees.


Just so many bees.

O'Ekaki
Standard Nonogram rules apply. This puzzle goes by a lot of different names and I went with the one used in Puzzle Ninja to get better coverage. There are no bees in this puzzle?

🅱️entominous
Standard Pentominous rules apply, with the additional rule that every pentomino must contain exactly one bee.
This is such a good rule. This is also probably the hardest puzzle in the set, almost entirely because I missed an option that was really hard to fix - I still think there's a fair path through. Only two puzzles today, at the halfway point.

No comments:

Post a Comment