Monday, July 10, 2023

SO MANY BEES (the full set)

For secret solver last year, I was assigned to write a puzzle for dylanamite. I did not write a puzzle, I wrote a 26 puzzle set that I posted over the previous 8 days, ending today. When Jamie signed Dylan up (Dylan would have anyway) he did so with the comment "please send me so many bees". And so, I sent so, so, so many bees.

Even if you've already solved everything before this point, the PDF is still worth a look through for some of the jokes and presentation. Each puzzle has a short blurb underneath it, and a couple puzzles shown already have something extra attached.

Now, why were J, M and R missing from puzzle posts prior? The answer is pretty simple: those puzzles weren't just puzzles with memes, they were meme puzzles. A parody of Jeopardy, the legendary 2x2 Masyu (with a few twists, especially in the PDF) and one of the best logic race memes in Rooms of Fours Bees. None of these are real puzzles which is why they aren't numbered, but I still wanted to call them out and share the entire PDF of puzzles at the end. Next up: IPC puzzles!



I also assembled a full set of solutions that can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment